DE FR ES

Sex Pills For Men

- Penis Enlargement: VigRx ProSolution NeoSize Vimax
- Male Enhancement: MaleExtra VitaliKor
- Anti Impotence: CaliPlus VigaPlus
- Ejaculation Control: DuraMale
- Semen Increase: MaxoCum

Elongation Devices

- System: Peyronies
- Extenders: ProExtender JesExtender
- Stretchers: SizeGenetics Phallosan
- Pumps: BathMate Penomet

Health Articles

- Penis Enhancement: Methods Overview Exercises Pumps Surgery Cream
- Male Sexuality: Penis Study Dysfunction Problems Enhancement Tips
- Herbal Treatment: Impotence Premature Ejaculation Low Sperm Count
- Herbal Medicine: Herbs History Libido Boosters Herbal Tablets

Useful Resources

- About Us: FAQ Contact Support Order Status Blog
- Find Us On: Twitter Google+
- External Information: Wikipedia WebMD

PEYRONIES DEVICE - PENILE CURVATURE CORRECTION

Peyronie's disease afflicts about 15% of all men worldwide. It is characterized by scar tissue on the tunica albuginea, which causes penile curvature. It is the most common cause of painful bending in adult men. The penile deformity can cause many sexual problems including erectile dysfunction, shortening of the penis and difficulties during intercourse.

To prevent, treat and cure the Peyronie's disease a group of medical researches invented the Peyronies device. It has been tested for more than 3 years in clinical environments. The reported success rates are that 85% of the men who participated in the studies had their penile curvature reduced with more than 40º. The other 15% had curvature fixation between 20º and 35º.


Peyronies device - expected results (degrees and cm units)
Effect / Months 1 3 6 9 12
Curvature fixation 15º 28º 38º 45º
Erect length increase 0.08 0.24 0.48 0.64 0.75
Erect girth increase 0.02 0.06 0.11 0.15 0.18


The curvature fixation from using the Peyronies device is permanent. You won't need to wear the device again after the correction is done.

PEYRONIES DEVICE - WAY OF WORKING -

The Peyronies device is the main part of a whole system designed to cure men from Peyronie's disease. In order to make your penis straight the device applies force to the penile shaft. The Peyronies device uses the most advanced traction technology, which allows directing the force at the desired trajectory (left, right, up or down). The applied pressure can be regulated with special grips, which are additional parts of the Peyronies device.

The whole system also includes many spare parts, instructional DVD, a cream with Vitamin E, and 3 bottles with capsules containing Coenzyme Q10, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, Piperine 95%, Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, Lipase, and Alpha Lipoic Acid. The oil will fix your scar tissues and the pills will speed up the penile curvature correction process.

PEYRONIES DEVICE - USAGE & SIDE EFFECTS -

The Peyronies device can be used for 30 minutes to 12 hours a day. You can start by wearing it around 2-3 hours a day in the first few months, then you can increase the time to 5-6 hours. After the sixth month you will feel very comfortable with it and you will be able to wear it everywhere.

The oil from the package should be applied on the scar tissues before starting the daily exercise routine.

You should take 1 capsule a day (Extreme Amino, Enzyme P500 or CoQ10 Enzyme+) after breakfast. There is no particular order in which you should take the pills from the 3 bottles. There are total 330 capsules in the package, which is enough for a treatment plan of 11 months.

The Peyronies device has no side effects. No patients reported any problems during the medical tests and no customers were unsatisfied with the straightening results. However, if you feel too tired from using the device, you can take a break the next 2-3 days.
 


Home - FAQ - Contact Us - Order Status - Affiliates
 
 © 2017 Durapills.com - Privacy Policy